Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dove, 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes

Hi Everyone!
Dove, 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes

25 Wipes in a pack


Has an expiration date on the edge of the package

It is sealed with a sticker

You can take out 1 wipes each and seal it back with the sticker

I used it to wipe off my foundation


The price? about a dollar and 25 cents. That's extremely affordable.

Quality? Not bad but some wipes are dry and not wet enough to wipe off the foundation/makeup

Design? It looks ok. But it's convenient that it is resealable with the sticker

Smell? I smell something refreshing but its' not overpowering.

Does it erase makeup well?  Yes. Actually it erases every trace of makeup for me



Price: ★★★★★


Smell : ★★


Quality : ★★★☆    

This is extremely affordable makeup removing wipes. They are super cheap and effective. But i don't like that some of the wipes are dry and not wet enough. I use this when I feel really lazy to erase my makeup. The only concern is that I'm afraid that I would get wrinkles from rubbing my face with the swipes. But overall, this is a good product!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment