Thursday, March 15, 2012

NYC Liquid Lipshine, Midtown Murberry 581

Hi Everyone!This is my very personal review and every product on my blog is all directly purchased from the stores by me :)



This is NYC Liquid Lipshine, Midtown Murberry 581






The cap has NYC logo








The bottom has a number that I'm not sure of










More Views


 







The tip of the lipgloss










Swatches. True to the color shown






 
Bare Lips












NYC Liquid Lipshine Midtown Murberry





The price? 2.49 dollars. That's very affordable.

Quality? Not bad but it really shines and a little sticky

Design? It looks good overall

Smell? I smell sweet caramel scent. I can smell that it's there.

Does it last?  It lasts for several  hours on my lips



Price:


Smell :


Quality : and a half ☆   




This lipgloss is very affordable and has a great color pay off but it looks too glossy for my taste. So I wouldn't buy it again but yes, it is liquidy and shiny so it lives up to its name.







Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment