Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wet n Wild, Idol Eyes creme shadow pencil

Hi Everyone!
Wet n Wild, Idol Eyes creme shadow pencil


Overall height is almost 3 and half inches



Eye shadow pencil swatches

I blended it out on the right side. It's shimmery and subtle

The far right one is blended out.


The price? 2-3 dollars. That's very affordable.

Quality? It's great! It's pigmented and does not seem cheap

Design? It looks good overall. doesn't look that cheap

Smell? I don't really smell anything

Does it last?  It lasts for a long time on my corner of the eyes



Price: ★★★★★


Smell : ★★★


Quality : ★★★☆   



I don't really have any big complaints about this product. This product is affordable and it has a nice pay off the color. It is shimmery so I usually just use it to highlight my inner eye corner or the brow bones.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment