Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip butter, Pink Truffle 001


Hi everyone!

Welcome to Debbie's Makeup!

This is my first blog ever! I will be reviewing mostly on drugstore products and I hope you enjoy my blog posts and reviews






This is the overall look of Revlon Lip Butter








There is a transparent cap so that we can see the colors inside








this is 001 Pink Truffle








There is a red sticker 









This is the product without the cap








this is an actual color 










But the inner product is just 1cm and 5mm long, about 0.7 inches long..









but overall, this is a nice product














The inner design is slick










These are the swatches. The bottom is swatched once, the top one is swatched twice. It has a really good color pay-off.








My bare lips







this is how it looks like on my lips










My overall opinion







The price? around 7 dollars. That's not too bad.


Quality?  Great! Moisturizing and soft

Design? It looks good overall


Smell? A slight hint of sweet caramel-like smell but not overpowering.


Does it last?  Yes. it lasts about several hours for me







Price:


Smell : ☆ 


Quality : ★   




Would I buy it again? Yes!








Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment